5/31/2006

Words of Wisdom

Thanks to the Urban Family (ie the bloggers who I secretly want to be my best friends) and Carolyn Hax (the world's best advice columnist) for these exceptional words of wisdom. I was browsing through some archived Urban Family adventures and came across this - obviously, I need to share it:

"You don't have to sleep with him, even if you decide to go out with him. You don't have to agree with your friends just because they're your friends, and you don't have to stop being their friend just because you disagree. You don't have to like any guy just because he likes you. You don't have to apologize for not doing any of these things. And if I've missed something, you don't have to do that either."

Does this mean I don't have to come to work if I don't feel like it and I don't need to apologize for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home