9/14/2006

Transcript: Editors Meeting - Kelly and Blesus on Bobby and Whitney

FROM: KELLY
TO: BLESUS107
Subject: devastation

Are you so hearbroken over the Whitney-Bobby separation? This new development brings many questions to my mind: Will she stop doing crack? Will she return to the Diva Days of yore? Can she still sing? If she does stop hittin' the crack pipe, what will you call your sweat rag???

FROM: BLESUS 107
TO: KELLY
Subject: Re: devestation

yes, I weeped in my pillows last night. This news reminds me of one of my favorite Earth Wind and Fire songs:

That's the Way of the World

Hearts of fire creates love desire
Take you high and higher to the world you belong
Hearts of fire creates love desire
High and higher to your place on the throne.

We've come together on this special day
To sing our message loud and clear
Looking back we've touched on sorrowful days
Future pass, they disappear

You will find peace of mind
If you look way down in your heart and soul
Don't hesitate 'cause the world seems cold
Stay young at heart 'cause you're never (never, never, ..) old at heart

That's the way of the world
Plant your flower and you grow a pearl
A child is born with a heart of gold
The way of the world makes his heart grow cold

All of your questions are valid and have crossed my mind as well. I believe that Whitney may or may not spiral out of control. She may just fall over the edge out of depression and the loss of a friend, companion and bad influence. However, she may not because of the latter. Bobby was a bad influence and because that influence has more or less been removed from her life, she may rebound quite well. I've seen recent pictures of her and she seems to have gained weight, which means she may be off the crack . She and Clive Davis are still tight so I'm praying that she will use this bit of misfortune as a springboard for a monumental comeback. PS: love the use of the word "yore."

And finally, I will NEVER cease from calling my rags anything but Whitney Rags. In my eyes, Whitney will always sweat and so will I.



FROM: KELLY
TO: BLESUS107
Subject: Re: Re: devestation

I am in my crim law class right now. D Y I N G. You'd think it'd be interesting, right? Nope. Not with this professor. We literally analyze cases sentence by sentence. You know what would spice it up? A case where Whitney left Bobby and he spiraled out of control and went on a crime spree, consisting of robbing 7-11s, smoking crack with Divine Brown and walking naked down the street singing "My Prerogative," or perhaps a New Edition oldie but goodie.

FROM: BLEUS107
TO: KELLY
Subject: Re: Re: Re: devestation

or my fav. Bobby song: RONI!!!

"Roni"
Bobby Brown

The truth about Roni, she's a sweet little girl
You could treat her nice real and hold her tight
Only tenderonis can give special love
A special kind of love that makes you feel good inside

If you believe in love and all that it can do for you
Give it a chance, girl, you'll find romance
And if you find a tenderoni that is right for you
Make it official, give her your love

My heart (Woo) belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love (My only heart, baby)
My heart (Yeah) belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love

The truth about Roni, she's always on the phone
Talkin' to her homeboy, wishin' they were home alone, ooh
She send you lovely letters with the smell of sweet perfume
This is what a real tenderoni likes to do to you

And if you believe in love and all that it can do for you
Give it a chance, girl, you'll find romance
And if you find a tenderoni that is right for you
Make it official, give her your love, ooh, yeah

My heart belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love (My only heart)
My heart belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love

The truth about Roni, she's a sweet ol' girl
About the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world
She'll make the toughest homeboy fall deep in love
Said once you had a Roni you will never give her up
She's a special kind of girl that makes her daddy feel proud
You know the kinda girl that stands out in crowds
Found a tenderoni and the Roni is so right
I think I'm gonna love her for the rest of my life

If you believe in love and all that it can do for you
And if you find a tenderoni that is right for you
Make it official, give her your love, ooh, yeah

My heart belongs to tenderoni (She's my only lover)
She's my only love (My only heart)
My heart belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love

The truth about Roni, she's a sweet ol' girl
About the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world
She'll make the toughest homeboy fall deep in love
Said once you had a Roni you will never give her up
She's a special kind of girl that makes her daddy feel proud
You know the kinda girl that stands out in crowds
Found a tenderoni and the Roni is so right
I think I'm gonna love her for the rest of my life

My heart belongs to tenderoniShe's my only love (My only heart)
My heart belongs to tenderoni (She's my only love)
She's my only love

The truth about Roni, she's a sweet ol' girl
About the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world
She'll make the toughest homeboy fall deep in love
Said once you had a Roni you will never give her up
She's a special kind of girl that makes her daddy feel proud
You know the kinda girl that stands out in crowds
Found a tenderoni and the Roni is so right
I think I'm gonna love her for the rest of my life

My heart belongs to tenderoni
She's my only love

FROM: KELLY
TO: BLESUS107
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: devestation

"tenderoni??????????"

No wonder he does crack

1 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

Great minds think alike. All I could think while I was reading that was "tenderoni....*ew*"

muchas gracias,
el boy

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home